I meant to post this on Sunday, but the day evaporated before I could even think of sitting down at the computer.
Our weekend photo dump. What did you do this weekend?
1. E’s hand print on his “castle” at Sand in the City.
2. Popcorn and a movie in bed … Awesome!
3. Saturday morning snuggles.
4. Breakfast at Village Inn.
5. Hangin’ on the stairs playing with chalk.
6. Spontaneous kisses.
7. “Men, chocolate and coffee are all better rich.” Found in the Village Inn bathroom.
8. Cheers! Dinner and a movie (The Help) with my friend Sierra…ahhhh….
9. E’s comics. Richie Rich, my favorite.
10. G reading books.
11. E and Woody waiting for breakfast.
12. Peek-A-Boo through the Batcave.
13. Reading comics in the “fort”.
14. Coloring before breakfast.
15. Flowers from B2. Awwww…..
16. Playing in the largest sand pile ever!
*Do you dump? So many of us take photos with our cell phones. DUMP ‘EM and SHARE ‘EM. I’d love to see what you’ve been up to.